rate
OMGGG IT'S HERE IT'S HERE :D
HAHAHAHA
HC RECBAD'S BLOG IS FINALLY UP! :D
http://hcbadrec.blogspot.com/GOGOGO :D You may/may not be a member, but just go down, tag, and support! :D
(If you happen to be a member all the more you should go down!) hahahaha
It'll be made official only nearer to the start of sch via SMB, but you guys can start spreading the word, GOGO :D
AHHH I LOVEEEEEEE BADREC! :D
hee heeeeeee. HAHA and regina! rly ah?! omg MVP qing ren so long ago one?!?! I shall go suanzor zr!:D
and hee heee heee corina! ;D heee
holeonyoon! :D ohyaaaa i need to make public apology to this guy, I missed a drink bean date (dbd) with him this morning, and I'm eternally guilty :X Shall treat to you bean(s) of your choice to make up! and will pass u your bd present soon ;D
SORRY! ):
and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D hahahahaha
(::